Want some tips on visiting Big Bend National Park this summer?
check out our recent interview with Houston Life, here.
July 10, 2020 – Lots of things happening in the Big Bend!
- Big Bend National Park is closed until further notice. Seems other national parks are open, but not Big Bend. Big Bend Ranch State Park is open.
- Far Flung is still open and operating! We are keeping limited business hours – generally 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. until the fall season. All of our lodging is open (we have 12 Casitas) and the pool is shaded, cool and the perfect place to spend the hot afternoons.
- River trips are being conducted in the mornings only, by sit on top kayaks, in Big Bend Ranch State Park. We are operating those trips on Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays. Call us at 432-371-2633 for availability.
- We are only offering the following Jeep tours: Camp 360 & Buena Suerte. No Jeep tours in the national park until further notice.
- All rentals, shuttles, multi-day trips, step on guides and custom hikes are suspended until after Labor Day.
- Face coverings are required of all guests where 6 feet of distancing cannot be maintained.